Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

On 11/29/2020 at 6:32 PM, DrStrength said:

hmm didn't before, i will try later 😃

What about the upper part of motherload? is that any setting i have to beware of?, when i click upper, etc etc, and saving it just keep saying "Starting Nano miner now", for a long long time..

30.11.2020/ Its dosen't work with that,, it works with Dragon pickaxe (OR)

image.png

Add me on discord, I don't have the pickaxe to test it myself unfortunately. Neffarion#0001

5 hours ago, mrisperfect said:

Noticed a issue at motherlode with it trying to bank pay dirt. Wondering if you can look into fixing this small issue please? I love the bot :)

Can you pinpoint how it goes to this state? Does the character not deposit all the paydirt or what?

Banned after one hour with randomized antibans setup. 

Clean account, fresh ip, ran for 1 hour on an unpop world, got banned overnight.

1 hour at mlm*

Edited by DSH

2 hours ago, DSH said:

Banned after one hour with randomized antibans setup. 

Clean account, fresh ip, ran for 1 hour on an unpop world, got banned overnight.

1 hour at mlm*

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you got unlucky 😕

2 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you got unlucky 😕

I think MLM is incredibly high banrate atm; I even got a ban there on open osrs plugin usage

Hey bud, having an issue in motherlode mine, every time i try to start the script it just stops when it opens the bank and stops the whole script. Am i entering in my settings wrong? Whats the normal run settings for motherlode.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:22 AM, HerefortheXP said:

Hey bud, having an issue in motherlode mine, every time i try to start the script it just stops when it opens the bank and stops the whole script. Am i entering in my settings wrong? Whats the normal run settings for motherlode.

Hmm I'm not sure what is happening. It seems to be running fine
    If you could record you setting up the script I could try to help. Either that or add me on discord

32 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Hmm I'm not sure what is happening. It seems to be running fine
    If you could record you setting up the script I could try to help. Either that or add me on discord

Didnt have a hammer in my bank or inventory -_- love you lmao sorry.

14 minutes ago, rysa99 said:

keeps saying script threw error when i try to mine power mine iron at scorpion mine

The client has not been updated for the latest runescape update, you need to wait for dreambot devs to release patch and update the client

Hey bro just a heads up that there's a small issue with profit tracking for the Upper Motherlode task. It changes the bank from the deposit bin to the chest, so it only records gems that are deposited into the chest, not the ores from the deposit bin. The only other problem I have is mining rune in the P2P guild. I notice while the bot worldhops, it accidentally moves to the other end of the cave and mines random ores on occasion.