Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

4 hours ago, Neffarion said:

What are your attack and mining levels? Also I need to know exactly what gui options you have set

Attack is 40 and mining is 56. 

Here are the screenshots of the gui settings (Task and global):

Spoiler

118466511_ScreenShot2020-11-09at10_25_16AM.thumb.png.efa0f039af92abc73678fb370e5d217b.png

Spoiler

572082700_ScreenShot2020-11-09at10_25_33AM.thumb.png.9885338a317c1789c8a437538a6a4118.png

Edited by Sheikh B
    Removed extra image

3 hours ago, tomstephens89 said:

Does this do Amethyst at the mining guild?

It does not

2 hours ago, Sheikh B said:

Attack is 40 and mining is 56. 

Here are the screenshots of the gui settings (Task and global):

Reveal hidden contents

118466511_ScreenShot2020-11-09at10_25_16AM.thumb.png.efa0f039af92abc73678fb370e5d217b.png

Reveal hidden contents

572082700_ScreenShot2020-11-09at10_25_33AM.thumb.png.9885338a317c1789c8a437538a6a4118.png

Have you tried disabling "use best pickaxe"? That setting basically makes it so it ignores your selected pickaxe and uses what it can get. Not sure why it isn't getting your rune pick tho, might be the attack level not being 41 but I can't confirm rn

Heyy, Just wanted to know what the antiban on this script is like? I don't want any trial but I didn't see any mention of an anti ban

Id like to know if it has one before I purchase, thank you for your time

3 minutes ago, meerkatt said:

Heyy, Just wanted to know what the antiban on this script is like? I don't want any trial but I didn't see any mention of an anti ban

Id like to know if it has one before I purchase, thank you for your time

Yes it does, you can customize it if you want

GUI:

gFr7L57.png

8 hours ago, Neffarion said:

It does not

Have you tried disabling "use best pickaxe"? That setting basically makes it so it ignores your selected pickaxe and uses what it can get. Not sure why it isn't getting your rune pick tho, might be the attack level not being 41 but I can't confirm rn

Coulda swore I tried this but I was also loaded that night, cheers man that fixed it

19 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

When does this happen?

At any point really, I first tried to continue where the bot left off before log off (half inventory w/ pay dirt) and got the message. I went to clean the paydirt and empty the sack to start with only the hammer and pickaxe near the bank chest, same error occurs. I don't think it's an issue with the settings this time.