Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

51 minutes ago, whocare said:

Hey! 

I did just setup the script, and i cant see any option for the dpick special attack. Am i missing this? If the bot cant use this, would be nice, if you add that future. 

It does not support this atm, might add someday eventually

1 minute ago, Neffarion said:

It does not support this atm, might add someday eventually

Would be nice in MLM imho. Since if the account have like mid 80 mining can increase the exp and the gp/h . And also less bot likely. But the scripts work fine, i like it so far. Also thanks for your quick answer!

Have a nice day! :)

Okay so i tested the script for like 3-4 hour now, and in the MLM the bot stop when he wants to deposit to the sack, with broken wheels. (only if this is the 2nd deposit in the same breage). Doesnt fix the wheel, and also cant help manually. The bot just stucked there 'til someone fixed that (like 3-5 min, and spam cliked the sack).

13 minutes ago, whocare said:

Okay so i tested the script for like 3-4 hour now, and in the MLM the bot stop when he wants to deposit to the sack, with broken wheels. (only if this is the 2nd deposit in the same breage). Doesnt fix the wheel, and also cant help manually. The bot just stucked there 'til someone fixed that (like 3-5 min, and spam cliked the sack).

If this happens again can you record this and send it to me? I haven't encountered this before

Been using MLM upper level, working great but seems to get stuck occasionally.

-Sometimes tries to mine a lower-level vein at the edge
    -Found it stuck trying to deposit pay dirt over and over.

5 hours ago, scrooogemcduc said:

Been using MLM upper level, working great but seems to get stuck occasionally.

-Sometimes tries to mine a lower-level vein at the edge
    -Found it stuck trying to deposit pay dirt over and over.

Could you tell me the veins which it tried to mine at the edge? 

Was the paydirt sack full or what? Why was it stuck? 

15 hours ago, Shift said:

If Dragon Pick Ornamented is selected, script opens bank and then stops straight away.

Add me to discord
    Hard to diagnose this without the actual pickaxe