Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

2 hours ago, SilverFarmer said:

Got it to work now, you cant have your pickaxe equipped otherwise the bot just dosent do anything. Also you need to have both pickaxe and hammer in your inventory or bank before starting. Still testing but the customazation options are amazing, very detailed bot.

Yes, you need hammer and pickaxe in the inventory, it says in the main post FAQ xd

ya this bot dosent work at all at motherlode mine and had at least 5 people per hour yelling that I was a bot and they would report me. Id stay away from this garbagee

caught it running in circles one time after i left it on for an hour for god knows how long.  5 other times it was just stuck in between debris mining it one at a time for what i observed was 5 -10 minutes. dosnet mine efficiently at all, watched it run all the way across the mine to fill up 3 remaning spots in inventory all the while running past completely mineable veins.  Oh ya it did that to mine where someone was already mining then they threatened to report me. Great bot really

15 hours ago, jkim653 said:

ya this bot dosent work at all at motherlode mine and had at least 5 people per hour yelling that I was a bot and they would report me. Id stay away from this garbagee

But you are using a bot? You expect it to not be one? That's not how it works m8

15 hours ago, jkim653 said:

caught it running in circles one time after i left it on for an hour for god knows how long.  5 other times it was just stuck in between debris mining it one at a time for what i observed was 5 -10 minutes. dosnet mine efficiently at all, watched it run all the way across the mine to fill up 3 remaning spots in inventory all the while running past completely mineable veins.  Oh ya it did that to mine where someone was already mining then they threatened to report me. Great bot really

The way it mines the veins depends on how you configure it in the UI

It doesn't care if other players are there obviously, It doesn't even say that it does anywhere besides the world hop option

7 hours ago, Neffarion said:

sent trial

Doesnt work, just running to ore vein all the time, running around and script stops if i dont have pickaxe in inventory, if i equp then he stops.

b03676083156e50063f6c6feb29e85f7172.jpeg

36 minutes ago, V1l1s said:

Doesnt work, just running to ore vein all the time, running around and script stops if i dont have pickaxe in inventory, if i equp then he stops.

b03676083156e50063f6c6feb29e85f7172.jpeg

If i have pickaxe in inventory it just searching veins all the time and do nothing.