Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hi I recently purchased. I have a rune pickaxe and hammer in my inventory. Yet when I start the script it just walks around motherlode clearing obstacles.

Hi I recently purchased. I have a rune pickaxe and hammer in my inventory. Yet when I start the script it just walks around motherlode clearing obstacles.

Please provide screenshots and debug console information. It should be working.

Please provide screenshots and debug console information. It should be working.

I tried again today and the script is running fine. I'm not sure if I had an issue with GUI or possibly inventory? Either way I've started and stopped the script on multiple accounts and there are no issues. Thank you for your product.

Edited by exoticelf

When im running the script, its laggy as hell. could it be my computer or the script?

Disable paint and run the client at a lower FPS (change in the client settings)

If that doesnt work, its your pc

Disable paint and run the client at a lower FPS (change in the client settings)

If that doesnt work, its your pc

another question, is there a way to make the player and stay on spot to mine? im trying to make it stay in one place to mine at the legends guild mining place but it doesnt work

When i select options and start the script in MM it always just says 'Solving random; Login' it'll log me in perfectly fine but doesn't change to new task as soon as i have been logged in

another question, is there a way to make the player and stay on spot to mine? im trying to make it stay in one place to mine at the legends guild mining place but it doesnt work

Set a manual tile and set the radius to 1. That might be what you want

When i select options and start the script in MM it always just says 'Solving random; Login' it'll log me in perfectly fine but doesn't change to new task as soon as i have been logged in

That is not a bug related to the script afaik. Just restart client. If it doesnt work idk

Set a manual tile and set the radius to 1. That might be what you want

That is not a bug related to the script afaik. Just restart client. If it doesnt work idk

Sorry was an issue on my end, when my date/time falls behind all my scripts running crash. Feel free to remove the comment if needed. thanks for getting back to me though.