Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Ok just found out something i just tried a few different scripts 2 mining scripts and 1 woodcutting scripts the 2 mining scripts i tried were yours and dyna miner and woodcutting script was ganja woodcutter. As soon as i ran both of the mining scripts it started to lag terribly as soon as i started the scripts but when i used ganja woodcutter it didnt even lag at all so im guessing its something to do with the script.. is there any possible way i can get a refund? 

Check if disabling paint helps. I do not think I can refund for such excuse, you should take care of your pc hardware and software. You are the only guy with that issue ever since the start. If you do not want to pay the next subscription for next month you can cancel in the client area.

Just wanted to say, been using NanoMiner the past 1-2 weeks and have used multiple accounts, so far no bans! Great script and works really well. Antiban is the best I have used so far with my limited use of scripts on dreambot, but I love how it will AFK at rocks or banks if you allow it to in the settings.

Is there any reason that it won't work without having the Pickaxe in inventory instead of on wielded. Definetly looks odd to be mining with a mithril pick on a character well above 60 attack.

Edit: This is in motherload mode

Edited by Laney12

Is there any reason that it won't work without having the Pickaxe in inventory instead of on wielded. Definetly looks odd to be mining with a mithril pick on a character well above 60 attack.

Edit: This is in motherload mode

read main post. It is like that for a reason.

read main post. It is like that for a reason.

Apologies, didn't see this, is there any option to use running when available, I know you are not planning to add anything to the script just wondering if I am missing an option.

Edit: Besides that, great script, +1 rep

Edit 2: I think it actually is using run energy, call me a retard lmfao

Edited by Laney12