Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

You are doing something wrong at the GUI.

Restart client. When creating the task make sure u unselect the banking then create it

Yes, i unselect banking, but when it creates it still goes to bank, I dont know what to do, really annoying. I saw someone posted this problem in 22page.

And it goes to bank and stands here forever, not even opens bank

Edited by tlicker

Yes, i unselect banking, but when it creates it still goes to bank, I dont know what to do, really annoying. I saw someone posted this problem in 22page.

And it goes to bank and stands here forever, not even opens bank

Then check the pickaxe you selected and the one you have, make sure that you have the same one.

I dont know whats the issue, tried it myself 5 mins ago and its not broken, the first person you mentioned on page 22 already resolved it.

Looking good so far mate!  Thanks for the trial, ill post back hopefully with a proggie!

Was wondering, why exactly cant the pickaxe be equipped when using motherlode mine? I know its not a lot but losing that extra inventory space every time adds up over time! Wondering if there is any way around this? Also, is there any way to reduce the time between clicks taken? Im using almost no antiban and sometimes the response time between actions seems sooo slow. seems to waste a lot of xp/profit. It will also sometimes run past perfefctly good veins with no one around, waste time mining obstacle rocks to get further away from the middle and mine right next to someone. It will also waste time mining both obstacle rocks, even when one only needs to be cleared. This happens whenever there are 2 possible rocks you could clear next to each other. Things like this, to me, appear suspicious and both really slow the script down.

Im at 63 mining atm so should be getting at least like 25k/h (more like 29k). Im getting max 15k/h as stated in the paint. Any way i can fix this? or is this just the speed the bot runs at

Edited by ity94

Looking good so far mate!  Thanks for the trial, ill post back hopefully with a proggie!

Was wondering, why exactly cant the pickaxe be equipped when using motherlode mine? I know its not a lot but losing that extra inventory space every time adds up over time! Wondering if there is any way around this? Also, is there any way to reduce the time between clicks taken? Im using almost no antiban and sometimes the response time between actions seems sooo slow. seems to waste a lot of xp/profit. It will also sometimes run past perfefctly good veins with no one around, waste time mining obstacle rocks to get further away from the middle and mine right next to someone. It will also waste time mining both obstacle rocks, even when one only needs to be cleared. This happens whenever there are 2 possible rocks you could clear next to each other. Things like this, to me, appear suspicious and both really slow the script down.

Im at 63 mining atm so should be getting at least like 25k/h (more like 29k). Im getting max 15k/h as stated in the paint. Any way i can fix this? or is this just the speed the bot runs at

If you have pickaxe and hammer in the inventory you are assured to get 4 paydirt trips to the hopper. If you have 27 or 28 you can only do 3.

As for the obstacles and time, it is like that so it doesnt get stuck. I spent 1-2 months fixing bugs because the walking in the motherlode area is very very buggy and will get you stuck if you just use the clients normal walking. The way it is now ensures that atleast you wont get stuck.

Requesting a trial, new to Dreambot and this seems like an amazing script due to the motherlode option

sent trial

Ohhhk ok, i guess that makes sense then. I have come back to the bot a few times now and all it is doing is running from one obstacle rock to the next, it completely bypasses all the veins in the wall and just continuously runs around mining the obstacle rocks for 10xp. Any reason as to this might be happening? Before i caught it just standing at one obstacle rock, mining it, and just standing there until the rock respawned. These two things are definitely quite suspicious. Great core script though, definitely some good stuff here!

Ohhhk ok, i guess that makes sense then. I have come back to the bot a few times now and all it is doing is running from one obstacle rock to the next, it completely bypasses all the veins in the wall and just continuously runs around mining the obstacle rocks for 10xp. Any reason as to this might be happening? Before i caught it just standing at one obstacle rock, mining it, and just standing there until the rock respawned. These two things are definitely quite suspicious. Great core script though, definitely some good stuff here!

Not sure whats happening there. Make sure multithreaded rock filtering is turned off when mining on motherlode