Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

It's pretty good but it's getting stuck trying to bank for motherload. It keeps moving the mouse around behind the bank chest and takes a minute or some help to actually click it.

https://imgur.com/a/hNjEW

It's doing the same thing with the sack every couple of runs as well. 

It's also spending a lot of time right clicking veins in motherload mining and then moving the mouse out of the options immediately over and over. Sometimes it'll keep doing this until a vein replenishes on the other side of the wall it's clicking on.

Edited by fezlet

It's pretty good but it's getting stuck trying to bank for motherload. It keeps moving the mouse around behind the bank chest and takes a minute or some help to actually click it.

https://imgur.com/a/hNjEW

It's doing the same thing with the sack every couple of runs as well. 

It's also spending a lot of time right clicking veins in motherload mining and then moving the mouse out of the options immediately over and over. Sometimes it'll keep doing this until a vein replenishes on the other side of the wall it's clicking on.

The gem issue I will have to see If I can fix it.

The other one, I'm not sure whats going on, If you can record it and pm it to me It would help to track the issue down

The gem issue I will have to see If I can fix it.

The other one, I'm not sure whats going on, If you can record it and pm it to me It would help to track the issue down

Not sure if you got to the post after I edited it but some more babysitting I found it was happening with most of the banking, not just the gem situation. This is only in motherload mine though, i'm not sure what it's like for other areas. I'll do my best to get a recording of the other situation for you, what would be the best way to send it?

Not sure if you got to the post after I edited it but some more babysitting I found it was happening with most of the banking, not just the gem situation. This is only in motherload mine though, i'm not sure what it's like for other areas. I'll do my best to get a recording of the other situation for you, what would be the best way to send it?

Making a gif is usually good, try using shareX