Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • nano Fletcher auto shutting down

anuclearbigma

This just started this morning. The script nano Fletcher immediately shuts down after start up. I went into debug console and it says that the item data for yew longbows is out of date. Anyone have any advice on this one? Thanks.

I can't say I have tested the script, but based on the information you've provided it sounds like the script owner hasn't updated it in awhile. There will be scripts in the repository that are out dated (read broken) from time to time. This usually happens when someone writes a script and then leaves the community. When the first RS update comes out that breaks the script, its now broken for good since the owner isn't around to fix it. There should be a way to report broken scripts so that they can be fixed if the owner is active, or removed if they are not. If you have paid for a broken script and the owner won't fix it, you should get a refund.

This just started this morning. The script nano Fletcher immediately shuts down after start up. I went into debug console and it says that the item data for yew longbows is out of date. Anyone have any advice on this one? Thanks.

Ill need you to provide me a screenshot of the console with that text so I can see what is wrong

Ill need you to provide me a screenshot of the console with that text so I can see what is wrong

Can you see the screen shot? because it doesnt seem to want to post properly on my end

Ill post a proper one after work today

post-90759-0-02199100-1497382020_thumb.jpg

hopefully this one works

above this post is the screen shot. thank you for your help. aside from this little bug i am LOVING this script!

Ill post a proper one after work today

attachicon.gifclient console.jpg

hopefully this one works

above this post is the screen shot. thank you for your help. aside from this little bug i am LOVING this script!

Your computer is not connecting to my website (neffware.com) to get updated files with data, ids and profiles. Check your pc firewall or router to see if it is blocking.

Your computer is not connecting to my website (neffware.com) to get updated files with data, ids and profiles. Check your pc firewall or router to see if it is blocking.

thank you for the info and thank you for the quick response time! i reset the firewall and the connection has been fixed. again, love this script!

thank you for the info and thank you for the quick response time! i reset the firewall and the connection has been fixed. again, love this script!

glad you got it working

Archived