Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned?

Alextehgsterr

Who banned you: username Alextehgg

Why were you banned:  Multiple accounts?

Why should you be unbanned: Because I've never even used multiple accounts I had my main and a skiller (wcing) 2 accounts open This isn't illegal I read your forums so why have I been banned? and if its because of what I typed it on forums your out of order, I'd like to see some proof of me using multiple accounts at once, as I know 100000% I haven't Also if your not gonna unban me please let me know So I can get a refund on all the scripts i've just lost due to this, cheers.

Warning Points

Who warned you: Administrator

Why you were warned: Multiple accounts apparantly? = bullshit

Why you should have the points removed: Because i've only just joined this bot community I haven't done NOTHING WRONG SO THATS WHY :P

Hey, this post of yours got my attention. I then checked for accounts created under your IP and I found 4. I banned 3 of them and left 1 unbanned with a warning. I wasn't aware that one of the accounts had scripts purchased. The account @Alextehgg is now unbanned. If you are found to have new accounts created, you will be banned permanently.

Please familiarize yourself with our rules once again http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum-9/announcement-8-please-read-forum-rules-please-read/.

Thank you.

Hey, this post of yours got my attention. I then checked for accounts created under your IP and I found 4. I banned 3 of them and left 1 unbanned with a warning. I wasn't aware that one of the accounts had scripts purchased. The account @Alextehgg is now unbanned. If you are found to have new accounts created, you will be banned permanently.

Please familiarize yourself with our rules once again http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum-9/announcement-8-please-read-forum-rules-please-read/.

Thank you.

Understood and I wasn't using them all at once bro trust but I made several accounts yeah thanks and I wont make no fresh accounts xD

Archived