Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Jage new appeals?

jh1n3s

Anyone had any luck contacting jagex for your old banned accounts?

I am still waiting on email reply..

Would be dank to get my main and pures back lol.

I know many people that acutally got thier accs unbanned, they were banned for different reasons, from harrasment to botting. I appealed my maxed pure/maxed zerk and a few mules but it didn't work for me. It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for them to reply.

I know many people that acutally got thier accs unbanned, they were banned for different reasons, from harrasment to botting. I appealed my maxed pure/maxed zerk and a few mules but it didn't work for me. It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for them to reply.

What did they say in email when they denied you? @@Roma

It takes quite a while. I had to wait 2 weeks until they unbanned me main form 6 years ago.

What did they say in email when they denied you? @@Roma

"It looks as if you are trying to appeal an unappealable offence and there is no evidence to suggest this has been applied in error. These penalties are reserved for the most severe offences and so will not be returning this account to play under any circumstances.

Our decision is final and any repeated attempts to appeal this ban will be denied."

^Maxed pure appeal (RWT ban). Even tho it says that i'm trying to appeal an unappealable offence, i know people that actually botted/did RWT and got unbanned so you should definitely try.

"It looks as if you are trying to appeal an unappealable offence and there is no evidence to suggest this has been applied in error. These penalties are reserved for the most severe offences and so will not be returning this account to play under any circumstances.

Our decision is final and any repeated attempts to appeal this ban will be denied."

^Maxed pure appeal (RWT ban). Even tho it says that i'm trying to appeal an unappealable offence, i know people that actually botted/did RWT and got unbanned so you should definitely try.

Hard to make sense of that lol. All my bans are botting/ high-value scamming

Anyone had any luck contacting jagex for your old banned accounts?

I am still waiting on email reply..

Would be dank to get my main and pures back lol.

I appealed a ban I got on my main for someone botting pest control (claimed was hand done but there you go) and they unbanned it, probably because it wasn't my/OO IP but either way good luck

I appealed a ban I got on my main for someone botting pest control (claimed was hand done but there you go) and they unbanned it, probably because it wasn't my/OO IP but either way good luck

I got unbanned because:

However we recognise that people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case we believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so would like to offer you one, final opportunity to continue playing this account, on the understanding that you read, understand, and follow the RuneScape rules.

• 1 month later...

What e-mail does everyone use to contact them? I already used my appeal ages ago when they first got banned but it never got accepted :/

I would like to know too. Never knew you could email them.

Archived