Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hours per day nmz?

skyline98

My account is around 5-6 months old with 1500 total lvl and 175+ qp and everything has been legit. Now im doing nightmare zone with Hastags NMZ script as well as covert mode. However, how many hours per day can I be doing this without a ban/lowest chance? I see people doing 10+ at a time and imcurious if that works with nmz because its not farmed?

Thanks

I have run #1 NMZ on one of my stakers for 15+ hours a day for over 30+ days. No breaks/etc and I have gone from 60/60/60 to 93/93/97/95 without a ban.

Started doing 10 or so hours on my main and went from 85/95/85 to 91/96/92, no bans yet.

I have run #1 NMZ on one of my stakers for 15+ hours a day for over 30+ days. No breaks/etc and I have gone from 60/60/60 to 93/93/97/95 without a ban.

Started doing 10 or so hours on my main and went from 85/95/85 to 91/96/92, no bans yet.

The beauty of covert mode.

I did nmz 85-95 range 10-13 hours a day. I don't go any further than that. I avoid botting during their work hours and avoid botting on mondays and tuesdays. 

and no bans... YET.

Its pretty hard to detect NMZ bots as they are literally AFKing,

I presume the main reason people get banned is because jagex can see which accounts are running at inhuman ammounts of time and exp gained per day.

IE, running 15-20 hours, getting 1.5m/2m exp in combat stats PER DAY, every day.

I tend to bot my NMZ accounts at the same time of day, and occasionally will do other things on them, like I got void on all 3, which required training mage and range manually.

I probs am going to stop NMZ'ing on my main, maybe bursts of 4-6 hours for some range levels or to put a dent in a combat stat.

Wow, A bot is not needed for nmz. DH, Absorbs and auto click to flick rapid heal every 59 seconds or less. I did this for 12 hours a day, every day until my main was 99/99/99. Definitely safer to just auto click.

Archived