Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling 50 mil 0,99$/mil paypal trusted only

I might buy later today, can we use a middleman?

You have no feedback and nobody will midleman a paypal transaction, because if you cancel the transaction he will lose his money.

I do not deem you trustworthy, but if you want to buy gp, show me you are and we can talk.

You have no feedback and nobody will midleman a paypal transaction, because if you cancel the transaction he will lose his money.

I do not deem you trustworthy, but if you want to buy gp, show me you are and we can talk.

Because I have no reputation grants me no trust? Lol? I'm 18 years old, already a manager at my job, but don't seem to be deemed trustworthy. What is society coming to...?

On another note, I do know a middleman who will MM a paypal trade from MCM.

Because I have no reputation grants me no trust? Lol? I'm 18 years old, already a manager at my job, but don't seem to be deemed trustworthy. What is society coming to...?

On another note, I do know a middleman who will MM a paypal trade from MCM.

If you have a verified paypal i will sell you and will not use MM. I am trustable enough to not use one and MM will cost a transaction fee

If you have a verified paypal i will sell you and will not use MM. I am trustable enough to not use one and MM will cost a transaction fee

I have a verified business paypal account.

Archived