Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Agility ☆ UNIQUE ANTIBAN ☆ AUTO PROGRESS ☆ BANKING ☆ WORLD HOPPING ☆ ROOFTOPS ☆ GNOME COURSE ☆ 1-99

Manly

Ok, thanks.

Also, what do you mean when you say zooming has to be on default? 

if you go to the Options Tab (Tool Wrench) and hover over the Enable Zooming Select option (Looks like a mouse with a Circle and a line threw it) simply right click that icon and hit "Restore Default Zoom" this will set the zoom slightly behind the second notch in the scroll bar. 

if you go to the Options Tab (Tool Wrench) and hover over the Enable Zooming Select option (Looks like a mouse with a Circle and a line threw it) simply right click that icon and hit "Restore Default Zoom" this will set the zoom slightly behind the second notch in the scroll bar. 

Ah gotcha! Then lock it or keep it able to scroll?

Doesnt really matter, the zoom wont be adjusted.

Okay, cheers

Doesnt really matter, the zoom wont be adjusted.

Client is back up! :D

24 hours given.

Seems pretty solid so far, will comment after a few hours of use!

Will purchase tomorrow if it keeps up like this!

Could you make this spam click less? it looks a bit suspicious most people training agility click once and wait, maybe set a sleepuntill with a backup larger sleep 3-6 seconds

you could check for walking animation or using obstacle animation and if its true then sleep untill normal

Could you make this spam click less? it looks a bit suspicious most people training agility click once and wait, maybe set a sleepuntill with a backup larger sleep 3-6 seconds

you could check for walking animation or using obstacle animation and if its true then sleep untill normal

I'll add a GUI option for spam clicking. I personally prefer the spam clicking.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Update submitted. It will contain new GUI + option to enable spam clicking. I havent tested it but hopefully it works. Let me know once its on the SDN.

Archived