Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts you want to see?

TheMcPker

Hey guys i was wondering what kind of scripts would you like to see in the Store?  i can do anything from skilling to combat    with/without mulling give me some of  you're craziest suggestions and a price you would think would be fair for that script

im thinking of a pk scout with a gui displaying any player found's stats + appearance (what they are wearing as in give you a normal equipment tab   look on a gui with their stats posted aswell and possible risk 

I have an idea for a script to make money.

The script would go to wyverns with decent amount of gp

Then stand outside the entrance and offer to exchange gold/supplies for wyvern bones/drops.

Set the bot to detect the value of what they are trading and offer them a bit less than what it is worth.

Bot would then bank and repeat.

I do not know much about making scripts so I can't say what I would expect pricewise.  

I have an idea for a script to make money.

The script would go to wyverns with decent amount of gp

Then stand outside the entrance and offer to exchange gold/supplies for wyvern bones/drops.

Set the bot to detect the value of what they are trading and offer them a bit less than what it is worth.

Bot would then bank and repeat.

I do not know much about making scripts so I can't say what I would expect pricewise.  

This is interesting, do players do this?

This is interesting, do players do this?

Yes, wyverns are easily safe spotted so the only thing you need to kill them is xbow bolts and maybe ranging potions.

So these mules will offer them discounted amount in gp so they can clear their inventory and stay there endlessly.  

I have seen it talked about on reddit and youtube under money making guides

A diamond enchantment script would be awesome little do people know its one of if not the best way to make bank and get the fastest magic xp, better than high alc etc.. let me know what you think hope you can accommodate it would be a Top script forsure ;p welcome / don't forget me

I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to do either then again.. let me know what you think feel free to pm id love to hear back if you think so too.

Archived