Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Free Gold Farming Guide OSRS

haydar

Hey whatsup guys!

I have been gold farming for about a year now. When I look back at when I just started I can tell you that it was one hell of a journey! From feeling like a boss using my first crappy f2p script to making hundreds of dollars a month. Getting my whole farm banned to running the farm without bans for over a month (dat feeling when u have to buy new bonds because Jagex didnt catch u).

When I started botting there werent really any people around showing me the tricks of the business. Ofcourse I understand that nobody is going to share any good methods, but I mean just the basics, something you can hold on to. Thats why i decided to make a guide on gold farming. I hope I can help some of you and motivate people to start a farm as well. Most people think that gold farming is just setting up some accounts, start some scripts and the money comes running in. Well I wish it was that way, it's a never ending process of trial and error, persistance and being innovative. Check out my guide at [link removed], hope I helped some of you guys out!

Its currently ranked #1 on google (keyword: runescape gold farming).

I have been hearing great stories about dreambot lately so ill make sure to check this client out again!

If this post isnt in the right place, please remind me and I will change it ASAP.

Peaceclear.png;)

ps: Any good private scripters out here that you guys can recommend?

1. Why isn't DB included in the front page list, I am triggered, I need to find a safe space.

2. VirMach Proxies are too expensive. I know you need money to host the site but would be nice to have more options.

3. Would also be nice that you give more options than just VirMach in terms of vps too.

4. Yes I'm triggered.

There is some good info for newbies though so hats off to you, even though the posts are several years old.  :)

Now that Topbot is gone looks like there are quite a number of people who are coming here.

what happened to topbot?

what happened to topbot?

thomas has been inactive for some time and after last rev major changes needed to be made to the bot.  he decided it was a good time to close the client.

The man who started it all for me! :bow:

The youtube series killed it as it gave me complete motivation to start farming.

1. Why isn't DB included in the front page list, I am triggered, I need to find a safe space.

2. VirMach Proxies are too expensive. I know you need money to host the site but would be nice to have more options.

3. Would also be nice that you give more options than just VirMach in terms of vps too.

4. Yes I'm triggered.

There is some good info for newbies though so hats off to you, even though the posts are several years old.  :)

Hey guys, its nom nom indeed. I have been using the color based client simba a LOT using 'rare scripts' his expertise. Simba isnt the most user friendly bot tho when it comes to running a big farm. Been hearing great stories about dreambot lately and im definately checking it out. Will start updating the website too as many people are having locked account issues. Might give a sneak peak on the bot system I have running on my YT channel. Havent uploaded anything there for years lol.

Ive just always put Virmach on my website as it is super easy to use, bots pre-installed, not to worry about downloading and installing shit on linux etc.

The man who started it all for me! :bow:

The youtube series killed it as it gave me complete motivation to start farming.

haha thanks mate! Good times! I wish I had more time to be creating content again, im just really busy with my studies, work, wife, etc. Also kinda branched out to flipping osrs on sythe. I might start making some vids again during the summer!

thomas has been inactive for some time and after last rev major changes needed to be made to the bot.  he decided it was a good time to close the client.

your right, a lot of people will be heading over to this client. Thomas is already set for live with his csgo betting website :P

This site is more than 1 year old now and I don't think this is your site tbh (Unless your nomnom).

yeah its me :P if u want confirmation ill pm u on sythe :D

Now that Topbot is gone looks like there are quite a number of people who are coming here.

Ill check dreambot out once I have some more time again. Any good private scripters out there? Will probably give dreambot some more exposure if its wanted, because from what i hear people are very happy with the client. Have many gold farmers supplying me with gold who are using dreambot. Lots of guys selling me like 50m a day, so it must be working great.

Archived