Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How often are people getting banned?

wilsonreis

Okay great, thanks!

Are people getting banned more so than a few years ago? Or?

And also whats happened with Random events? Have they been ditched?

Okay great, thanks!

Are people getting banned more so than a few years ago? Or?

And also whats happened with Random events? Have they been ditched?

Random events still heppen but dreambot takes care of them 

banrate has gone up alot in the last few years 

to make a solid profit from botting you need to think good about how  you planning on doing it make a actual plan and think everything though 

i mean if you planning on using f2p botting getting a acc banned does not matter alot but p2p getting banned is pretty much like losing $2.50 at minimum 

Random events still heppen but dreambot takes care of them 

banrate has gone up alot in the last few years 

to make a solid profit from botting you need to think good about how  you planning on doing it make a actual plan and think everything though 

i mean if you planning on using f2p botting getting a acc banned does not matter alot but p2p getting banned is pretty much like losing $2.50 at minimum 

To pker's earlier tune, the more widely available (free) scripts will get you banned faster than you using a private script for a scripter here, where YOU are the only one with that script/bot.

Ban hammer at night is worse imo

• 1 month later...

What about him? Go on...

1. He's in charge of maintaining anti-cheat

2. He has a plethora of knowledge when it comes to cheating and automation

3. People on Reddit complain about bots that go unbanned for weeks/months. Weath comes to the rescue and analyzes these bots [i.e. Collects information]. Once all his research is done, he modifies anti-cheat to pick up the stealthy bots as well. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fl772/dear_mod_weath_destroy_abyss_rc_bots_please/

4. Any bot that slips past anti-cheat gets manually checked by Weath and banned.

5. Mod Weath spends 90% of his time doing the above 4 pts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/3d8lv0/is_mod_weath_the_only_person_who_bans_bots_on/

1. He's in charge of maintaining anti-cheat

2. He has a plethora of knowledge when it comes to cheating and automation

3. People on Reddit complain about bots that go unbanned for weeks/months. Weath comes to the rescue and analyzes these bots [i.e. Collects information]. Once all his research is done, he modifies anti-cheat to pick up the stealthy bots as well. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fl772/dear_mod_weath_destroy_abyss_rc_bots_please/

4. Any bot that slips past anti-cheat gets manually checked by Weath and banned.

5. Mod Weath spends 90% of his time doing the above 4 pts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/3d8lv0/is_mod_weath_the_only_person_who_bans_bots_on/

Well the people are crying for it, gotta put on the dog and pony show I suppose. I also think our community should keep up to date on any popular threads on Reddit/etc. like those 2 you linked (ESPECIALLY if Mod Weath replies to said Reddit post). Would be a helpful heads up. It's like the bootleggers of the 1920's having a mole in the police force, but not quite that level.  :ph34r:

Archived