Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/9919-selling-lvl-66-magic-member-accounts/

The Process

Lars is a scammer. Idc if I get the money back or not, it was only 20M but do not trade him anything or buy anything from him. hes literally scum. Sold me banned accounts. I deleted the Skype conversation out of rage but I do have a picture of one of the accounts he sold me anyways howver I can't upload it because its too big and Im not sure how to resize it. Mods, if you need it, fine. But the main purpose is to inform people moreso not to trade as I deleted the conversation dialogue and blocked him before I realized I could even really dispute. Thanks

-Process.

yup scammed me and then 'attempted to reimburse me' after I even got his negative fb removed.

tried reaching out to him 3 days in a row after and nothing.

Without evidence this case would be closed. However, another dispute has been opened against the same user. Therefore this case will be kept open.

@lars please respond within 24 hours.

yeah I refuse to remove my feedback for him. looks like hes gone on a mini rapage. thankgod someone else still has evidence on him to make my case believeable as I deleted my conversation because I didn't know there was a dispute section.. I just wanted to make people aware of this person... hes bad news no doubt. I don't want him changing his name and coming back to get people either. Sorry about your loss too :(

yeah I refuse to remove my feedback for him. looks like hes gone on a mini rapage. thankgod someone else still has evidence on him to make my case believeable as I deleted my conversation because I didn't know there was a dispute section.. I just wanted to make people aware of this person... hes bad news no doubt. I don't want him changing his name and coming back to get people either. Sorry about your loss too :(

Sorry for posting here @Hashtag.

You can still get your chat logs back up you just have to search for the Skype. I would recommend either using www.gyazo.com (if you're unfamiliar on how to provide) or use pastebin to copy and paste all text.

Yeah I appreciate that man.. But I blocked him.. deleted him and all. I just tried to search for him and cant find him. I believe he changed the name.. so I cant find the logs. I was on my phone and tried to go back, but it just showed a blank page once I found about the dispute section. KInda sucks... but he isn't responding and a couple others got scammed, so my story is more credible. Which is good. He needs to be reprimanded.

Archived