Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Did Not Receive Agreed Upon Payment

Grimbles

Hello, 12 days ago I made a deal with a user on this website, sploozer54, to create 10 hand-made OSRS accounts with 10 QP each. He agreed to pay me 1M in OSRS gp for the 10 of the accounts.

It's been about 4-5 days since the last bot was created and I have not heard from him. I messaged him asking if he could get me my gp, and no reply. Then I messaged him 2 days after that to let him know if he didn't pay me I'd be making a dispute account, and he hasn't replied to that either. Perhaps he hasn't checked back his messages, but whatever the case, he has not paid me and I feel I've given him enough time to get back to me.

I can post the messages of our conversation if need be.

http://imgur.com/a/GBVqt

I screen shotted every single message so as not to miss anything so it's going to be huge.

I realize 1m doesn't seem like a lot but I'm just surprised the guy never got back to me for such a small deal/amount. It's one thing if it's like 100m or something, but 1m? I was surprised he never got back to me based on the seemingly neutral/understanding conversation we had as well.

I kind of get the feeling the guy may have just dipped off the site altogether if he found the botting wasn't working for him, but I figured I'd at least raise attention to this issue in case anyone else would be at risk of getting ripped off by the same guy.

Archived