Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Guester

(2 reviews)
    25.00 USD/month
    Author: @Nuclear Nezz
    130+ quests & diaries. Ironman: No items & gold needed. New quests added regularly. 100% In-Progress support, quest-queuing, GCombat logic.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/29141-guester-by-gscripts-120-quests-diaries-120-ironman-quest-diaries-ironman-aio-in-progress-support-quest-queuing/

About Guester

Author: @Nuclear Nezz

130+ quests & diaries. Ironman: No items & gold needed. New quests added regularly. 100% In-Progress support, quest-queuing, GCombat logic.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/29141-guester-by-gscripts-120-quests-diaries-120-ironman-quest-diaries-ironman-aio-in-progress-support-quest-queuing/

thundernuts

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bad script many bugs and devs are rude and will try to gaslight you 

if it says Ironman script it should work for Ironman not bug and make you die over and over

Link to review

PERFECT FOR IRONMEN!

One of the main reasons I trialled & subsequently bought this was for it's Ironman support. It's gotten me 160+QP on my Ironman - the support & help in the discord server is great too. If you have an Ironman that you want to quest - buy this!!!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.