Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Guardians of the Rift

(4 reviews)
    24.99 USD/month
    Author: @Hashtag
    Read more information about this script from its forum thread:

About # Guardians of the Rift

Author: @Hashtag

Read more information about this script from its forum thread:

javicha

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best GOTR script currently out. Supports pouches, 40k+ xp/h. The creator is active, listens to feedback and provides many updates!

Link to review
    Warzage

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best GOTR script on the market, I use nothing but hashtag scripts and I have had no account issues, great products and excellent communication for any bugs or problems 

Link to review
    braddonakowsk

Can I get refunded on this? It renewed while I was out of town. I have a Jagex account so I can no longer run this script. 

Overall, this is a very great script. I have ran it a bunch with no bans. Just need a refund since I can't use it anymore

Link to review
    braddonakowsk

Can I get refunded on this? It renewed while I was out of town. I have a Jagex account so I can no longer run this script. 

Overall, this is a very great script. I have ran it a bunch with no bans. Just need a refund since I can't use it anymore

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.