Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Tempoross Lifetime

(3 reviews)
    49.99 USD
    Author: @Hashtag
    Read more information about this script from its forum thread:

About # Tempoross Lifetime

Author: @Hashtag

Read more information about this script from its forum thread:

Rofl_Chickens

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My review is based on masses only. I have not run solo but will tomorrow and update this review.

Script performance: 10/10 

- It has a great balance between fishing, cooking and firing. It priorities shooting your cooked fish vs doing damage to tempoross which helps maximize points. Puts our fires in area with ease, but sometimes it will path into a fire if no water and cause items to be lost. It will regain items and go into fire again. This only happened twice in 5 hours of run time so I believe it isn't a common occurrence. The script will now loot between (low) - (high) , open caskets and bank loot than resume doing games.

Average points per game - 3500-4400 (4-5 permits per mass game).

Support/Response from creator: 10/10

- The script creator, Hashtag, has been a delight. I mentioned adding loot rewards between (low) - (high) and he added the same/next day for use. Quick response and open to feedback will make this script more than worth it.

Link to review
    kjdsfjkhsad23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great script. Only used on solos but consistently getting 7-9 permit games.

Active dev that is happy to help.

Link to review
    drakewarden1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Recently pulled the trigger on this without trialing it, it had a small bug that hindered performance, I made the request to hashtag and they had me fishing within the hour, this was my first purchased script, and im damned pleased will be looking for tue rest of their catalog. Customer support in in your face fast, which is refreshing. 10/10 recommend. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.