Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Rogues Den

(4 reviews)
    19.95 USD
    Author: @Zawy
    Does the Rogues Den minigame
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/25963-👑dreamy-rogues-den👑-both-routes-stamina-potions-super-energy-potions-banking-opening-crates-set-queuing-worldhopping/#comment-431362

mrkuma

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So I bought this last night cuz that mini game for me is whack. Super efficient This script saved me stress and works perfectly I promise.

Link to review
    Tukey_bat

I love the effort that was put into this. Here are some things that I think would make the script even better.

Room for improvement:

• The bot could use the Burtherope minigame teleport or Games Necklace to go to the Rogues Den Minigame. I witnessed it attempt to walk from the GE to the den.
    • Mix up the interaction methods. Right now the bot only uses right clicks to interact with doors and other object. This is especially true in the door maze.
    • The Hop Every option needs a configurable between range. Hopping every X minutes is an easily detectable pattern
    • There are a lot of double clicks. Sometimes the cursor will attempt to click a right click menu option twice before it had a chance to close.
    • It gets stuck on a specific door sometimes. See attached imagedimage.png.3f6842ab6f8f9c2fdd5bd1858e2f1e0f.png
    Link to review
    dringo

Flawless script that got me full rouges in under 30 minutes. The ability to drink super energy and stamina pots at the bank is a massive time saver.

Definitely recommend to anyone who hates the Rogues Den grind.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.