Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Quester

(9 reviews)
    • First month
      19.99 USD
    • Renewal
      14.99 USD/month
    Author: @Zawy
    This quester supports 86+ quests and diaries.
    Fully automated quester with G.E support and Quests Queue

Thread:

About Dreamy Quester

Author: @Zawy

This quester supports 86+ quests and diaries.
    Fully automated quester with G.E support and Quests Queue

Thread:

ReMan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Let me begin by saying that I did not trial this script, which I should have. That was my mistake. I had this script run several quest f2p and p2p on an account of mine. Roughly guessing id say 1/3 of the quest had minor issues that either needed correcting or id have to finish myself. It got to a point where I just cancelled my subscription and I will use the money to get a different quester. 

Couple issues for me. None of the quest in the quest list are in any type of order. Which makes it a tad bit annoying when trying to find quest to add to the queue. Minor inconvenience, but not a deal breaker. If that was the only issue then id be fine.

Next, it does not check inventory for items that you already have, or you have superior items. It'll just buy new stuff, with that being said it does buy the cheapest stuff, Such as bronze equipment. Just an inconvenience to have 7 of the same thing when it could've just taken it from the inventory.

Lastly, if it gets stuck it doesnt have a way to correct any issues. I set it up with a few quest one night before bed, wake up the following morning to find out it spent 6 hours trying to open a chest. Doesn't have multiple travel paths. It only uses a specific way to get around. Example being that it was doing a quest that needed it to go to varrock so it tried to teleport. The bot didnt grab the runes for the teleport for whatever reason. So it just stood there repeatedly clicking the teleport, when it couldve just walked there.

It does not have issues on every quest, and like I said above, a majority of them work fine. Just a script id suggest monitoring if you're gonna use. No disrespect to the maker, I appreciate what you do. 

Link to review
    Adhedonia

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Short Version: Excellent Script. Compared to others I've used in the past, I am extremely pleased with the quality of this script. Zawy is very active in updates, reaching out for bug-reports via Discord (which only had 1 out of ~15 Quests on 2 accounts), and seems nice and considerate when dealing with Customer Service issues. I highly recommend trying this script out prior to spending your money elsewhere; perhaps even consider the affordable Lifetime subscription as it seems well worth it.

Long Version linked below:

Link to review
    cooldog434

this has to be the best quester on the market right now! hands down highly recommend. zawy is always fast and can answer any question. always updating and adding more content.

Link to review
    stakeout5

I've used this quester across 2 accounts - both P2P - and i have yet to run into any sort of issues or anything!!! TERRIFIC script thus far - excited to try the diaries. Thanks Zawy - looking forward to new quests being added (I know you add them often and it's appreciated!)

Link to review
    sandysac

used this on a few accounts but mainly on one and i have to say i have had no complaints on this! it has ran seamlessly and my account is now much better off for it :)

Link to review
    bottuhbruh1

Best value quester I've seen when considering its stability and variety of quests supported. Some quests need to be supervised to ensure it doesn't get stuck but most that I've seen (especially the common easy ones) can run from start to finish without a hitch. Additionally, the quester is receiving active updates to fix issues/add quests so it is likely that as time passes, this review will be less accurate in terms of reliability complaints. The creator is receptive to bug reports and friendly. Highly recommended for someone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on a quester but still wants one that doesn't break often.

Link to review
    secondhd

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

It does his Job- very slow and easy to notice for normal Player

Link to review

Have to babysit it, dont recommend at all.. pretty much every quest it gets stuck in either G.E or in a random part of the quest

Link to review

Wish trial was longer to actually check this thing out. I thought it was good during trial and purchased. Ended up being a waste of money. If you already have items in bank, the script doesn't care it will just go buy all the items at GE. IF the script crashes in middle of a quest you will have to finish quest yourself, bot does not work if quest was already started. I won't be using this even though I paid, hopefully I can get a refund. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.