Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Runecrafting

(5 reviews)
    9.95 USD
    Author: @Zawy
    Trains runecrafting at all normal altars
    This script supports restocking and task system
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21690-F09F9191dream-runecraftingF09F9191all-normal-altars-grand-exchange-potions-proggresive-mode-pouches/

About Dreamy Runecrafting

Author: @Zawy

Trains runecrafting at all normal altars
    This script supports restocking and task system

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21690-F09F9191dream-runecraftingF09F9191all-normal-altars-grand-exchange-potions-proggresive-mode-pouches/

BeKaii

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really great service, the script works perfect for me and questions were really quickly answered by Zawy!

Link to review
    scottbradleyi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

bought last night ran all the way into the morning seamless script thanks !

Link to review
    13tanderson

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Broken.... don't buy... I paid $70 for the aio dreamy skiller and the runecrafting script didnt work. figured if i bought the RC specific script it would work...... no such luck. i'd pass on this one if I were you dont waste your money

Link to review
    Chessex

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

It always just stands still. Will never start no matter where I am, what I am holding, or what I am doing.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.