Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple King lathas training camp bot

randombb2

Hey guys im just requesting a script for king lathas training camp. All the script need to do is attack the ogres in the cage and that is all really haha. 

Thanks in advace

I can make that for you but I don't have an account I want to bot on.

Someone else *might* make it, otherwise if you loan me an account (nothing needs to be on it) or get me the IDs I could conjure up something that works (I'm new to scripting, so I would look elsewhere first)

I can make that for you but I don't have an account I want to bot on.

Someone else *might* make it, otherwise if you loan me an account (nothing needs to be on it) or get me the IDs I could conjure up something that works (I'm new to scripting, so I would look elsewhere first)

I've added you on skype. I got an old account you can use for the script.

I could but once again it wouldn't be the worlds best script. I'll see what you've said though

Hey guys im just requesting a script for king lathas training camp. All the script need to do is attack the ogres in the cage and that is all really haha. 

Thanks in advace

Script complete! Thanks for the account, and thanks for the suggestion! I'll release the thread, .Jar, and source code in a minute :P

Archived