Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Black Screen, "Please Wait" In Top Left Corner

Grimbles

Hello, I just started running into this problem tonight, I had scripts running all day yesterday with no problems until now. I am running a script that requires hopping worlds and after a few minutes of hopping my entire game screen goes black, with the Runescape status message, "Please wait..." in the top left corner.

This is odd to me, as I wouldn't think this is a client error if the wait message is being displayed. I thought this was an internet error but I have since come to doubt that, as I have a second client window running another account perfectly fine.

Can anyone help me fix this problem? It's really annoying because it halts the bot, causing me to close out of the client and reopen/rerun my script.

Thanks!

The script seems to use so called quick hopping. Which script is it?

It's your shopping script. I actually found a fix for it, the actual problem was my laptop was struggling to load the game image. It only seems to happen when I have lots of tasks tying up my graphics card, such as if I have a stream in the background playing while using the clients. The fix that works is to minimize/reopen the client window and eventually the image will come back up, this is the only work-around I've really found but the script itself actually will keep working if the client is minimized. It will only halt if I reopen it and the game image hasn't fully loaded. It's kind of interesting.

Archived