Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • brand new to botting

Availious

Im confused on what to do for the proxy portion of the start up screen for the dreamt client. I'm completely lost when it comes to this sort of thing. Is it something I have to buy or is there a free one? if someone could give me the full rundown that would be great.

Im confused on what to do for the proxy portion of the start up screen for the dreamt client. I'm completely lost when it comes to this sort of thing. Is it something I have to buy or is there a free one? if someone could give me the full rundown that would be great.

Google what a proxy is.If you not planning to gold farm,dont worry about that leave it empty.

what the proxies do is basicly make the client use a proxy(a diffrent ip adress) so you are not hosting lets say 10 bots on 1 ip but 5 bots on each ip (if you use you're own ip + 1 proxy) these proxies are not free  you can buy them from people on these forums i can recommend Donald Trump if you are botting 1-2 accounts (since you are a free user) you won't really need proxies its when you get into the higher amount of bots when you want to start using proxies i personally do 1 proxy for 5 f2p bots or 1 proxy for 2 p2p bots (you can increase that amount ofcourse but its you're own choice)  

this was a very simple/basic exsplanation on what proxies are and what they do if anything is wrong please quote me on it

made mutch more then that... :doge:

Thought as much,well you are Stalin so i cant expect nothing less than mutch. :doge: I tried it but didnt work for me...accounts were getting banned much faster.

• 4 months later...

Thought as much,well you are Stalin so i cant expect nothing less than mutch. :doge: I tried it but didnt work for me...accounts were getting banned much faster.

Would it be advised to get a proxy in my case, me and my brother both bot Rock crabs (not for gold farming) from the same IP, on different computers. We have VIP and covert mode etc. Thanks in advance.

Archived