Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best way to bot main

BarberBot

so I want to bot my main. Im about 75 combat with like 40 quest points. Im too busy to even play anymore. I have a VPN but what else would I need. All I want to do is bot sand crabs

I fucking hate rs, let me bot in fucking peace

1. Why're you playing if you hate it so much?

2. Why're you being a dick about it?

If you ask a question trying being nicer about it, you won't get any help if you don't

i just got a two day ban on my main after botting for about a month and a half. i played a lot myself too doing quests, slayer, herb, etc and only botted 2-4 hours a day too. i prob wouldn't risk it

In my opinion just don't bot on your main. The chances of you getting banned are high. Just play the game and enjoy it. I am super busy too but I get on when I can and have a good time.

Archived