Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is there a memory leak or something?

Failed4life

If you have the JDK installed (if you've ever written a script), you could use JMC (java mission control) to run the processes through a fight recorder or the JMX console to see where the memory is being used.

Just curious, did you adjust the memory settings via the launcher?

If you have the JDK installed (if you've ever written a script), you could use JMC (java mission control) to run the processes through a fight recorder or the JMX console to see where the memory is being used.

Just curious, did you adjust the memory settings via the launcher?

memory has been adjusted with quickstart and normally through the client. Set it to 512 and it uses 1600. Could be a scripti issue, but other people are seeing the same problem so I'm really not sure.

memory has been adjusted with quickstart and normally through the client. Set it to 512 and it uses 1600. Could be a scripti issue, but other people are seeing the same problem so I'm really not sure.

Is it a local script?

How many bots do you have running that script?

Does the memory rise that high when using different scripts?

Is it a local script?

How many bots do you have running that script?

Does the memory rise that high when using different scripts?

Yeah it's local, I've had the same problem with SDN scripts as well. Only one currently, first time using it.

I figured out the issue, there's a file called RAM in your  botdata folder. Give it a delete and next time you set your ram it should be fixed :^)

Archived