Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • High res screen problems

pussykiller97

So I have a resolution of 3200x1800 on a 13" screen, and like 50% of all programs, the window it runs on is tiny. You can barely see what's going on without touching your nose to the screen. Anything you can do about this?

eTBufBY.png?1

lower your resolution

Get a magnifying glass you dumbo.

Well I already have all kinds of magnifying glasses, and I don't want to lower my resolution because everything looks so smooth like this.

If the dreambot UI is developed with Swing, which I think is the case because the UI is fucked up, the devs need to calculate the real DPI and apply it to Swing overriding a bunch of default stuff, because normaly it doesn't support high DPI.

• 8 months later...

Archived