Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting with current servers

Darren69

Found a temporary fix to bot while these servers are being ddosed. I am from the west coast and today was the first time i was able to load the client, unfortunately it wasnt stable enough to bot on and still disconnected within 30 seconds. I decided to try my vpn in germany although this failed as the vpn disrupts the ability to sign in to start and set up your scripts. What i did was disconnect the vpn and started the script without the vpn and then connected to vpn in germany and its working perfectly. Hope this may help other people who are trying to connect to the server.

Archived