Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • String of accounts banned

bosecereal1

So I recently started botting on friday (no time to play anymore in college) and I figured I would try something ballsy out and bot on 10 accounts. I picked up a simple free cow killing bot (probably where all the bans came from) and went ham over the weekend.

Weirdly enough, all but 3 accounts got perma-banned. Should I assume there's a delayed ban on these 3 or do y'all think they're safe to continue forward on? 

So I recently started botting on friday (no time to play anymore in college) and I figured I would try something ballsy out and bot on 10 accounts. I picked up a simple free cow killing bot (probably where all the bans came from) and went ham over the weekend.

Weirdly enough, all but 3 accounts got perma-banned. Should I assume there's a delayed ban on these 3 or do y'all think they're safe to continue forward on? 

did you use proxys? or all on the same ip?

I face palmed myself when I read simple free cow killing bot.

I find it strange that 3 of your accounts were left unbanned while the other 7 weren't as lucky.  I mean, if they're all on the same IP - they should've been chainbanned, if they were on a proxy and on different worlds - that's probably why not all of them were hit. I doubt it's a delayed ban,

Suggestion for less bans: Instead of doing 10 cow killers, why not make your bots a bit more diverse?  ;) On top of that, don't bot in hot spots.

I face palmed myself when I read simple free cow killing bot.

I find it strange that 3 of your accounts were left unbanned while the other 7 weren't as lucky.  I mean, if they're all on the same IP - they should've been chainbanned, if they were on a proxy and on different worlds - that's probably why not all of them were hit. I doubt it's a delayed ban,

Suggestion for less bans: Instead of doing 10 cow killers, why not make your bots a bit more diverse?  ;) On top of that, don't bot in hot spots.

Thanks for the advice, I'm a little new to this in case you couldn't tell :D

Archived