Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clicking/Timing issue

infallible

if (getBank().close()) {
                    Item herbs = getInventory().get(DirtyHerbName);
                     if (herbs.getAmount() > 0) {
                         MouseSettings.setSpeed(Calculations.random(500, 600));
                         for (int i = 0; i < herbs.getAmount(); i++) {
                            int herbCount = getInventory().count(DirtyHerbName);
                             herbs.interact("Clean");
                            sleepUntil(()-> (getInventory().count(DirtyHerbName)<herbCount), Calculations.random(1000, 1100));
                         }
                     }
                }

Now, with my code, specifically the lambda part, it is needed or the bot clicks one herb 3-4 times until it is clean, then moves to the next. When I do have the lambda though, it clicks once but obviously doesn't move on until the herb is cleaned. How can I make the clicking of the (same item) in the inventory more fluid and quick? 

Why so much extra code? Can't you just:

for (int i = 0; i <= 27; i++)
                        inv.slotInteract(i, "Clean");

This code is cleaning perfectly, but it goes back through the inv and hovers over each clean herb again like its trying to clean em

This code is cleaning perfectly, but it goes back through the inv and hovers over each clean herb again like its trying to clean em

Try something like this

if (inv.onlyContains(item -> item != null && item.getName().startsWith("Grimy"))) {
    } else {
    //bank
    }

Try something like this

if (inv.onlyContains(item -> item != null && item.getName().startsWith("Grimy"))) {
    } else {
    //bank
    }

modified that a bit to get what I want, but I think I've got it. Thanks Volta.

modified that a bit to get what I want, but I think I've got it. Thanks Volta.

If you want to make it so it can start and stop without having to refill its inventory with grimy you can do something like...

for (int i = 0; i<= 27; i++) {
        if(getInventory().slotContains(i,herb -> herb != null && herb.getName().startsWith("Grimy")){
            getInventory().slotInteract(i, "Clean");
            sleepUntil(() -> getInventory().slotContains(i,herb -> herb != null && !herb.getName().startsWith("Grimy")),500);
        }else{
            sleep(50,100);
        }
    }

Although I would personally suggest using the looping function of scripts to loop through the inventory just so you don't get locked in the for loop if the client closes or the script stops or something along those lines.

Archived