Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's the most interesting thing you've seen or done in Runescape?

blood1000

Any unique or interesting stories worth sharing?

Personally over the last 10 years on & off I've...

• Had Mod Mark take down his CC for months after I posted it on one of your competitors sites so it was flooded with botters
    • Had an account unbanned by emailing Jagex (I had a genuine reason, had to send it to someone random email address I found online)
    • i found a bug on the Runescape forums which would allow you to post on the forums with another usernames account without their username and password...I didn't exploit this or publish this though, I doubt it would still work.
    • One of my Gold farming accounts was given a temporary ban rather than permanent, so it kept it's 99 wc with about 25m exp.

• 1 month later...

I remember way back when i was playing legit and was a super noob on my first account, First day i got members, a guy came up and gave me 5m and said welcome to members. and to put it into perspective i barely knew how to make 20k for a rune scimmy. 

Honestly, as much as I've played... it was a botting experience.

I managed to hit top 10 RC years ago suicide botting Nature runes.

Made enough to have 3 Party Hats by the time that account ended up getting hacked; it never even got banned.

Archived