Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Oak Doors

FortyTwo

It relies heavily on switch statements and dumb kludges, but it just works. Went from 74-81 construction with this.

Use a normal butler have hammer, saw, and gp for paying butler. Stand in this spot and ensure your house has a bell pull.

ZCtjLO8.png

It will try not to wander off from this spot and will call the butler using the house options.

main.java.txt

normal butler? it shows demon in pic

also how do i add it to scripts :s

doesn't it need to be .jar

Yea that isn't my image.

Put the use Eclipse to compile the .jar for dreambot and put it in the scripts folder. There are tutorials on the forums.

Yea that isn't my image.

Put the use Eclipse to compile the .jar for dreambot and put it in the scripts folder. There are tutorials on the forums.

ah okie - you're not able to post the .jar? or send?

Archived