Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • script request

vimda

the request is really stupid and please do not message me asking for a hundred dollars for like 30 mins of work. once the script is done your welcome to sell on the script depositor. pm me 

pm me for specifications and purpose of script

the request is really stupid and please do not message me asking for a hundred dollars for like 30 mins of work. once the script is done your welcome to sell on the script depositor. pm me 

pm me for specifications and purpose of script

I appologise, however your asking for us to make a script for you that has no purpose for .50 then sell it on the SDN? Please think of an idea that will benefit us, we are here to help the community and make script's that are worth while, making a script for 50 cent's then putting it on the SDN where it will not sell because it has literally no use will not benefit anyone. Just saying.

I appologise, however your asking for us to make a script for you that has no purpose for .50 then sell it on the SDN? Please think of an idea that will benefit us, we are here to help the community and make script's that are worth while, making a script for 50 cent's then putting it on the SDN where it will not sell because it has literally no use will not benefit anyone. Just saying.

I believe there is a minimum price..

But in any case, I am curious and have PM'd you OP.

Archived