Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against avalane

temp199d83

Bought an account from roughly a month ago for 25$ that had 93 mage and 67 construction.

I have proof of my paypal purchase and pictures of all the chat between me and avalane

Today July 8th I try to log into the account and the password has been changed and the recovery email has been changed

No point in trying to get the account back, I just want to make everyone aware that it is not safe to buy accounts from avalane.

post-45615-0-46524300-1468013330_thumb.png

Look bro I didnt scam anything, it shouldnt be my fault if your computer is being keylogged.

What makes you say his computer is being key logged?

Also, if you are original owner of the account, would you be willing to do a recovery test to get the account back for him?

Archived