Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • a light to yourself

pharaoh

http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/krishnamurti-teachings/view-text.php?tid=1103&chid=807

--

Now, that means you have to be a light to yourself, not the light of a professor, or an analyst, or a psychologist, or the light of Jesus, or the light of the Buddha. You have to be a light to yourself in a world that is utterly becoming dark.

--

In this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Savior
    You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything. And to understand is to transform what is

At the end of the day, the only thing that remains is yourself and thoughts of what you have done that day, in the past, or will do in the future. If one cannot find such a light within themselves, at the end of the day, they will be left in darkness. I definitely agree that the primary goal of all humans should be to lead themselves in their own lives.

Can you put tl;dr please?

tldr; u gotta be a light to urself

At the end of the day, the only thing that remains is yourself and thoughts of what you have done that day, in the past, or will do in the future. If one cannot find such a light within themselves, at the end of the day, they will be left in darkness. I definitely agree that the primary goal of all humans should be to lead themselves in their own lives.

i agree

Join the light of Buddha!

But in a serious note, I think we all lead our own way eventually. It's a part of growing up and becoming a man to take matters of your own.

Archived