Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [CHEXY] *QUICKEST* Affordable Skill Training / Questing / Minigames!

chexy

LIMITED TIME ONLY: EVERY ORDER COMES WITH BONUS LEVELS/STORE CREDIT - DISCUSS WITH ME!

Services

• Minigames
    • Skilling & Training
    • Questing
    • Achievement Diaries 

Terms

• There will be absolutely no botting on the account. All services are done by hand.
    • I am not responsible for any bans during/after the service.
    • You must not change the password to the account(s) during the service. Doing this will result in a VOID of the service and NO REFUND.
    • I will not provide bonds/memberships for any account(s).
    • I will not provide supplies for any services. You must either provide the supplies or the money to buy them. Any excess money left over will be left on the account.
    • You must change the account(s) password after the completion of the service.
    • All DREAMBOT.org global terms and rules are applicable where required.

Information

• Orders above $30 (RSGP/BTC) will typically receive a bonus or discount.
    • Prices are usually negotiable. Please do not try to beat me down on the price, I will quote you what is fair.
    • I am willing to train any skill. I charge more for click intensive skills.
    • I am willing to complete any quest.
    • I work from home and will always be able to complete your order very quickly.
    • I am also happy to do minigames such as pest control

Payment

• Paypal (USD) - You must have an impeccable reputation spanning over a long period of time in order to pay with Paypal.
    • RSGP
    • Bitcoin

Order Form

Have you added my skype:

What are you requesting:

Do you agree to the terms:

Skype name:

Middleman used:

Have we already worked out a deal:

Contact

• PM me

Currently offering free services, just ask me about it!

Archived