Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot.jar won't work? (windows 10)

succhd

Hi there.

So I installed dreambot today...ran the program using java...I get to the first screen that allows me to set my memory allocation. After i click "launch client" though, nothing happens....

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

Two things may be occuring:

1. Your Dreambot client may be trying to reach the proxy that you provided, but receiving nothing. If you are using a proxy, check to make sure that it is online.
    2. You are attempting to allocate too much memory, so it fails to open all together. From what I've heard, if you try to use more than 50% of your RAM, the client just wont open at all. There really isn't any reason to open the client with so much RAM however. Make sure you are allocating a reasonable amount of RAM for your machine. I'm allocating 1024 mb.

Two things may be occuring:

1. Your Dreambot client may be trying to reach the proxy that you provided, but receiving nothing. If you are using a proxy, check to make sure that it is online.
    2. You are attempting to allocate too much memory, so it fails to open all together. From what I've heard, if you try to use more than 50% of your RAM, the client just wont open at all. There really isn't any reason to open the client with so much RAM however. Make sure you are allocating a reasonable amount of RAM for your machine. I'm allocating 1024 mb.

Or he don't have permission.

Archived