Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Saferbotting - Cheap VPS - Range of Plans, Bot Clients Pre-Installed!

Takeoff

----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centos7 VPS Plans Pricing

2+ Bots 1 GB Ram, 2 IPs | $8 | 4500k 07
    4+ Bots 2 GB Ram, 4 IPs | $15 | 7500k 07
    6+ Bots 3 GB Ram, 4 IPs | $21 | 10M 07
    8+ Bots 4 GB ram, 4 IPs | $26 | 13m 07

Cheapest 07/RS3 GP Per VPS on Market!

(Webstore no longer available, not automated, Contact Skype)

To Purchase with Paypal, 07, RS3, or Bitcoin; or for Customer Support, Add my skype (Yrn.trade) - addskype.png?u=yrn.trade&c=green

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Setup! With your purchase of a VPS to use as an alternative for running your bots, any bot client(s) of your choice will be downloaded and ready to run on your reception. 

All you need to do is connect to your VPS through VNCViewer, everything is ready!

ToS

VPS is only in use by you.

VPS will always be able to run your client of choice.

99.9% uptime.

Plan is based off a monthly fee, please contact me if you'd like to maintain acccess after your months use

As you are botting, I cannot be held liable for any bans/mutes/infractions to your account. A VPS does not guarantee you won't be banned.

No refunds will be available due to the character of the product.

YRN & JJordan

Archived