Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • People that report bots believe they will become P-Mods.

pac

(This is sort of a rant.)I can't stand dweebs that go around trying to conversate with people that are obviously botting and report people, cause they have some sort of Tard belief that they will become a Player Moderator in Runescape. I can't believe there are still people with that 12 yr old mentality. They do realize that it takes more to become a P-Mod, right? Like they'll come up to people that are just botting chickens asking them what they're levels in a random skill are or ask "Hey, can I borrow a tinderbox or a pickaxe?" Like what kind of person goes around investigating all of Gielinor just to report people botting. They are wasting they're time. They could join the bot train too lol. If they weren't such jackasses tipping they're fedora's all day reporting .

Lucky for you Jagex doesn't use your inability or unwillingness to answer dumb questions for 12 year olds as evidence that you're a bot.

lol. they don't use you not responding as evidence but when they report you they start to review the accounts with there best methods. and to be honest I report over 100 accounts a week for botting... even though I run bots because when I actually try to play and grind. but as far as trying to become a player mod reporting bots is unlikely, they would be more likely to give player mod status to someone who reports 500 gold selling advertisers a day for a few months

lol. they don't use you not responding as evidence but when they report you they start to review the accounts with there best methods. and to be honest I report over 100 accounts a week for botting... even though I run bots because when I actually try to play and grind. but as far as trying to become a player mod reporting bots is unlikely, they would be more likely to give player mod status to someone who reports 500 gold selling advertisers a day for a few months

Why would you report bots while you bot yourself? :ph34r:

because when I play legit grinding certain stats that bots interfere such as mining and wood cutting lol

because when I play legit grinding certain stats that bots interfere such as mining and wood cutting lol

You also ruin some others playing experience when you bot lol

I haven't botted in 2 months and deleted the client a month ago... but its a cycle, my bots prolly get reported just like how I report theres...

I haven't botted in 2 months and deleted the client a month ago... but its a cycle, my bots prolly get reported just like how I report theres...

No one ends up winning :P

Archived