Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「Dbuffeds buying/selling store | 1300+ offsite feedback ã€�

Dbuffed

Buying/selling all 07 gold via verified business PayPal and bitcoin.

Why should you trust me in your sales? I have 1300-1400+ offsite feedback and I was the first middleman rank on Dreambot, all of my trades are secure, safe and easy without any issues of being scammed.

Please remember, you are only to add "Dbuffedwinz" if you get scammed by an imposter that's your own fault, to check if you have added the correct person right click their contact and view their profile.

How much are you buying/selling? :
    What is your Skype ID? :
    Payment method? :
    Do you understand the TOS? :

I will never go first. I have 1300+ feedback, so there is no chance of trying to claim you're more trusted.
    I never refuse personal messages to confirm we are speaking, the same would apply with you.
    You will meet in specific worlds/places told to you, I will not go elsewhere when trading.
    I will only accept verified PayPal payments from people I find trusted enough (depends amounts of gold being dealt with) new users will be told to use bitcoin only to protect myself from chargebacks.
    All funds must be sent in GBP/USD, I will not deal with other forms of currencies.
    I have the right to deny or limit myself to the amount of gold I can/will sell you without further reasoning.
    I never ask for the gold back after it has been paid for and delivered, anyone doing so is not me and is an imposter who I would suggest you put on your ignore/block list straight away.
    Both upon buying and selling gold, junk trades will be used to avoid either party being banned.

could you add a price per million 

Prices are discussed via Skype, this is based on amount and so on. I cannot release prices public sorry.

What are the prices?

Prices are discussed via Skype, this is based on amount and so on. I cannot release prices public sorry.

Archived