Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Moving forward.

DucoGFX

Fellow Dreamer's,

Im trying to start producing tracks never knew i would actually start producing tracks.

Let me know what you thought you would never do but actually are doing right now.

Fellow Dreamer's,

Im trying to start producing tracks never knew i would actually start producing tracks.

Let me know what you thought you would never do but actually are doing right now.

Well, I never thought I'd be making scripts for Runescape, although I had always wanted to. It wasn't until I started playing the game again after I started my degree that I realized what I could do. I also make music, which I can't say I thought would happen. I never thought I wouldn't be an outcast of some kind, but as time has gone on, I have realized that there are no outcasts, only those who separate themselves from others intentionally.. unless you live in some strange feudal society where people are dragged out of their villages. I also honestly didn't think I'd be alive at this point, so that's nice.

I never thought I would pass my driving test and buy a car, but I did.  Never thought I would get a Job so close to home :D I also never thought I would admit to my parents and my family that I was bisexual, but I did. My life right now is pretty sweet :)

I started getting serious about school last year and am almost guaranteed a spot in almost any program I want anywhere I want as long as it's related to English.

I always thought I'd end up in college doing a shit program for a shit job but a little hard work mixed with cocaine gets shit done.

Archived