Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Final before I test

keitaro

I know I posted something before but i need a little help with some things that i cant quite figure out on my mining bot.

http://pastebin.com/cnftAajr 

the errors i get are that the sleepuntil are not aplicable, and that the GameObjects bank and bank2 value field are not used

I could use some help im stumped on what i need to do.

I know I posted something before but i need a little help with some things that i cant quite figure out on my mining bot.

http://pastebin.com/cnftAajr

the errors i get are that the sleepuntil are not aplicable, and that the GameObjects bank and bank2 value field are not used

I could use some help im stumped on what i need to do.

You never use your two bank gameobjects. You declare them but haven't called a method on them. For sleep until, you need () -> before the Boolean.

^ and before you fix that... you have state == 0  twice in your loop and it does the same thing.

also your return value for the loop should be something high. 0 will loop as many times as the machine can. make it something like 1000, its a mining script.

You never use your two bank gameobjects. You declare them but haven't called a method on them. For sleep until, you need () -> before the Boolean. 

i try putting the () -> before the boolean statement but it still comes up as an error

and before you fix that... you have state == 0  twice in your loop and it does the same thing.

also it errors when i dont have the second state == 0

Look @ the differences between this http://pastebin.com/vSTw4hZ2 and your code. I've edited it a bit.

yea i see the difference and it make more sense, its still giving me the same errors on the sleepuntil lines saying 'syntax error on tokens, and misplaced contradicts. and that the method isn't applicable.'

yea i see the difference and it make more sense, its still giving me the same errors on the sleepuntil lines saying 'syntax error on tokens, and misplaced contradicts. and that the method isn't applicable.'

Make sure your project's JDK is Java 8, not Java 7 as 7 doesn't support lambda expressions. Screenshot your error log and post it here as well

Archived