Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • f2p wilderness looting script [Paying][Private]

hpd

I am going to pay someone to redo this script.  http://pastebin.com/J3G4HzrR

• The script will need to move a player from lumbridge (death walk) to edgeville wilderness (level 1-5)
    • The script already has most of the content but it needs to support the clicking on the caution message that pops up when trying to cross the wilderness ditch, crossing the wilderness ditch, then it must begin looting. 
    • The script will bank all items once the inventory is full of items. The banking will be done in edgeville as well.
    • I am not sure if it already has it but it would need to run/heal when in combat.

Contact me via pm on here or my skype: conconwon

please serious inquiries only. 

Archived