Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • iffySulliuscep [80K WC EXP/HR], [AUTO EATS] [RANDOMIZED ANTIBAN]

iffy

iffySulliuscep has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed - an issue where script would always run into the swamp for a few tiles after using the rubber cap shroom teleport.
    • Fixed - an issue where Banking would be triggered early.
    • Fixed - several logic errors causing actions not to trigger.
    • Fixed - a singular tile not properly
    • Added (major) - fine and full control over drops.
    • Added - if our hp is below 96% AND we have 1 Jug of wine in the inventory AND we're cutting sulliuscep 1 (close to magic mushtree), will now drink the wine in preparation for a bank run instead of running through monsters with only 1 food.
    • Improved - moving through the swamp by lowering obstacle sleeps.
    • Improved majorly - stability and reliability.
    • Improved majorly - dropping logic.
    • Improved majorly - banking logic.
    • Improved majorly - adding shrooms to cushion mud pit logic.
    • Hopefully fixed - an issue where script would try to start the minigame without a rake and food in the inventory.
    • ***This update should bring a significant increase in efficiency and stability. Includes major improvements in useability and control.***

Time since request was made: 8 hours, 16 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed a small bank issue that caused infinite loop of extracting while trying to eat at bank.

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 57 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed a niche stuck issue when moving to banking tree around the magic mushtree
    • Fixed a niche issue where our check to cut the final nearby sulliuscep before banking got skipped due to new banking logic from update 1.3

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 22 seconds

Thanks!

I'm using it again, just babysat it for a little while to check if it runs smoothly and it does. Thanks so much for adding the new features! I'll try to upload a longer runtime proggy today :) I did notice that after clicking a vine to clear it, the script keeps on clicking it repeatedly as the bot is walking towards it a bit too much. 

Posted (edited)
    10 minutes ago, Slayermann said:

I'm using it again, just babysat it for a little while to check if it runs smoothly and it does. Thanks so much for adding the new features! I'll try to upload a longer runtime proggy today :) I did notice that after clicking a vine to clear it, the script keeps on clicking it repeatedly as the bot is walking towards it a bit too much. 

Hi Thank you! I've just pushed another fix for Fossils + Sulliuscep Cap only (it had some issues), update should be live soon. I'm still slowly testing every mode (in 1.4 all no fossil settings should work, once the update after this post goes live, so should all fossil settings.)
    Once you get to try it, once again please let me know if you've ran into any issues.

The clicking is something new that decreases the amount of damage taken by the Tar Monsters, though it does click a little more often.

java_0FJERfuxX4.png.6b979469155cb951615aba3a06bbcb0a.png
    Here's 20hrs on "No fossils - Sulliuscep cap only." :)

Edited by iffy

40 minutes ago, ImLife said:

will you be adding uim support?

I don't play UIM, so I wouldn't know what it'd require. You can dm me what you think that would look like and I can see whether that's in the plans

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed an issue with banking/dropping for the settings "FOSSILS - No suculliscep cap" amp "FOSSILS - Suculliuscep cap only".

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 5 minutes, 47 seconds

Thanks!