Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GlobalFighter by BankException -- Fast setup GUI -- Save profiles -- Supports crabs

BankException

Not a bad script for crabs. I like the anti-ban settings. Re-agrros itself. Has huge pauses for no reason. Could use some updates and fine tuning before charging money.

Edited by nickcyo

Hi, can the burying bones be adjusted? It is currently gathering and burying mid fight, versus right after defeating monster.

• 3 weeks later...

First, I would just like to say what a awesome script that you have released.

Been giving it ago, the GUI has problems showing everything, but I changed my resolution temporarily to be able to start the script in question.

But overall very nice, I was just wondering in the future will you be adding a task system? So that we can level up different stats without restarting the bot constantly. Would be awesome if you did add that :)

2 hours ago, RangerKermit said:

First, I would just like to say what a awesome script that you have released.

Been giving it ago, the GUI has problems showing everything, but I changed my resolution temporarily to be able to start the script in question.

But overall very nice, I was just wondering in the future will you be adding a task system? So that we can level up different stats without restarting the bot constantly. Would be awesome if you did add that :)

@RangerKermit Thank you for the feedback! Task system will be added in future but will require time and I don't know ETA.