Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • break suggestions

titanmode90

Im looking to make a new account to mine,fish,rc, and such and transfer it all to my main, i live in the Midwest of the United States. im looking for help with breaks while running the bot so i can go off and do other things without worrying about getting banned. Edit: i went with an unnamed break and have it starting between 7:30pm and 8pm and ending at 8:30am and 9am. timezone went with america/chicago. how safe would i be with this?

Edited by titanmode90

I run the scripts exclusively on a iron main for over the last year and haven't ever used breaks, I tend to run scripts for 2-3 hours at a time. Longest at 5 hours+ with a lunch break then another 4 hours. I think the script you're using will make a big difference.

The Guardians of the Rift by Hashtag is probably the best one, even when I look at it it's hard to tell the difference from a real player

All the motherlode mining ones are kind of average but I'd rank them 

Nano Miner > Dreamy Motherlode (in AIO Elite)

The Nano one works well for Motherlode, except once it runs long enough there's some patterns that are repeatedly pretty obviously. On the upstairs there's fixed squares it'll walk to and afk shortly, it always runs past the deposit box to the same square before clicking on the deposit box causing it to run back (Does this every time) this issue also happens with the Dreamy Motherlode